There are several reasons why Mileage Plan miles earned could be missing from your Mileage Plan Dining account. The most common are:
- Miles can take up to five days to appear in your Mileage Plan Dining account and one to two weeks to appear in your Mileage Plan account.
- You didn’t use a card linked to Mileage Plan Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you paid with a debit card, you didn’t use it like a credit card. If you enter a PIN when paying, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank (debit) transactions.
- You linked your card and immediately tried to use it for Mileage Plan Dining. Once you link a card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering rewards. Consult the restaurant’s details page for more information.
- You dined at a restaurant that left Mileage Plan Dining prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we weren’t able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant you visited is a national brand or franchise, the business may not have added that specific location to Mileage Plan Dining.
Are you missing miles? Fill out a missing reward form.